Saturday 3 September 2011

PHP Blog World: Google +: Google's New Social Network | PHP Development Blog | PHP Frameworks | Latest News | PHP Content Management System

It is weird, I have yet to see Google +, Google's new social network, myself. I was on the pre-invite list but for some reason, the invite never came and I am locked out. It is very weird for me to write about something that I did not experience first hand and also very weird for me to not have access to a new Google product early.

That being said, everyone else at Search Engine Land has been having a blast teasing me about having access to Google Plus. The SEL team has been 'huddling', 'sparking' conversations, creating 'circles' without me, and even doing 'hangouts' without me - so I feel a bit left out.

Okay, in all seriousness, the reviews seem fairly positive. Since I cannot give you a first hand recount, I recommend reading Danny Sullivan's Google + review and Greg Sterling's first look.

Google has a very easy to understand overview of how Google + works over at google.com/+/learnmore/ - so check that out.

And if you are like me, and do not have access yet, you can check out the interactive tour.

Here are some video demos from Google:










Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment