Saturday 1 October 2011

Cake PHP useful tips: Pipes.Yahoo 503 error

Recently I met to do a careful study yahoo pipes, as it turned out - something is broken, and pipes.yahoo do not work. Everywhere error 503.

Even previously saved to open pipes is not possible. Judging by reports on the forum - a problem with the 7-8 morning.

And I just encountered a problem that String.Translate module converts any field except the field content: encoded. And I just met to find out what the problem is - 503 :(

Well then. Let's wait. Meanwhile, loans something more useful. For example CakePHP :)

Labels: , , ,

5 comments:

  1. Its really an Excellent post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog. Thanks for sharing....
    Python Online certification training
    python Training institute in Chennai
    Python training institute in Bangalore

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm, it seems like your site ate my first comment (it was extremely long) so I guess I’ll just sum it up what I had written and say, I’m thoroughly enjoying your blog. I as well as an aspiring blog writer, but I’m still new to the whole thing. Do you have any recommendations for newbie blog writers? I’d appreciate it.
    AWS Training in Bangalore with Placements | AWS Training in Bangalore Cost
    AWS Training in Pune With Placement | AWS Devops Training in Pune
    AWS Online Training | AWS Online Training Cost
    AWS Training in Bangalore cost| Aws training in Bangalore Besant Technologies

    ReplyDelete
  3. So short article.But have delivered a valuable content.You made readers impressive and to know some basic common things.
    mobile service centre near me
    mobile service centre chennai
    best mobile service center in chennai

    ReplyDelete